To manage publications:
- This procedure can only be performed by a user with the Manufacturer profile;
- The new media management page is only available for controlling systems that have already been migrated to version 2013 or later.
1. Access the Promob Services Portal
2. Click on the Manufacturer - Manage Publications menu
3. The component management options are:
1. Component: select the component you want to query. The system name refers to the System component published by Publisher;
2. Criterias: displays the criteria for releasing a publication. The criteria options vary depending on the Component Type selected. Click here to learn how to manage criteria;
3. Description: tells the reason for releasing the media. Click Edit, enter the information for the publication and click Save;
4. Active publication: when activating the publication of a component it will be available for updating through Promob Update and for installation through Promob Downloader. Position the mouse over the Inactive button. When the button is changed to Enable click on it;
5. Inactive publication: position the mouse over the Active button. When the button is changed to Inactivate click on it;
6. Historic: click to see the publication logs;
7. Delete publication: click the Delete button to remove the publication.