In Mooble Design, for e-commerce users, or manufacturers with an e-commerce platform, it is possible to configure whether items that are unavailable for purchase will be identified or not to other users when they are designing the environments.
When designing the environment, if this setting is active, users will see an exclamation mark icon on the item in the project, informing that it is not available for purchase on the e-commerce platform.
Check out how to configure this feature:
1. Click on the account name in the upper right corner;
2. Click Admin and then Settings;
3. On the Client tab, enable or disable the option Warn the customer about products unavailable in the project.
4. Click Save.
When clicking on the exclamation icon, the unavailable items will be displayed:
- This feature is different from the Discontinued Items feature;
- If the project is created through the address www.mooble.com this functionality will not be identified by the user, only the functionality of Discontinued Items (for items that are no longer manufactured);
- For the E-commerce unavailable items functionality to be identified, the project must be created in a Mooble partnership, that is, referring to a specific brand.
Example: project created at www.mooble.com/br?partnership=brandnameofmobiles and not at www.mooble.com