When you open Promob, the message below is displayed: Registration data not found. Promob will be closed. Click help to verify the solution.
Why does this situation occur?
The situation occurs because it was not possible to generate the Promob Product Code due to an inconsistency with the Windows registry.
As the Promob Product Code generation process uses information from the computer's operating system, it is extremely important that the Windows registry does not present any inconsistency so that Promob can be used
This situation can occur on computers with any version of the Windows operating system.
How to check this situation?
Solution 1: Verify that the Memory and Processor information is being displayed.
1. Access the Windows Start menu, and type This PC;
2. Click with the right button on This PC and select Properties.
3. Check that the Processor and Installed memory (RAM) fields are displaying the information Not available. The computer technician should check why Windows does not generate the product code.
Solution 2: Update Windows
1. Update Windows with the help of a computer technician;
2. If the situation persists, the computer technician should check why Windows does not generate the product code, according to Solution 1.
Solution 3: Open request to Promob
1. Open a request to Promob Support for the situation to be verified.