Which Cut Pro configuration do you use?
Select the configuration used below and directly access the ideal content to help you.
Review Cut Pro's Complete configuration and Simplified configuration here.
Also, review the documentation regarding the project changes. Click here.
Define the vain direction in Complete mode
- The direction of the raw material vein applied to the item's box components is horizontal;
- When importing the project into Cut Pro, the components of the module box already show the direction of the configured vein.
Define the vain direction in Simplified mode
- Remember that the orientation of the plate vain in the cut plane is determined by the panel registration;
- Check here how to interpret the direction of the vein through the dimensions of the part.
In Simplified mode, you will be able to inform Cut Pro if the part you own has come, can be rotated or not in the Cut Plan;
- If this option is checked, Cut Pro can position the part on the plane in a random direction, to find a better use of the plane;
- If it is important to keep the direction of the vein defined in the dimensions of the part, do not check this option;
- To select and deselect the option, click once with the mouse on the Rotate option, or use the Space key on your keyboard.