Opportunities are sales that have a great chance of being closed. With a simple negotiation screen, you can win an opportunity and make the sale through this same screen.
In this initial screen of opportunities, we can perform the filter by responsible for the opportunity or the standard search filter.
In addition to the filters, the screen has totalizing graphics by responsible, temperature or situation.
Clicking on the Show sales pipeline button , opportunities will be sorted by steps in the sales funnel.
Clicking on the Hide graphic button , the graphics will be hidden from the opportunities screen.
1. To register a new opportunity, click add .
2. Enter a title, temperature, customer and, if necessary, a sales funnel.
3. After filling in the fields, click Save.
1. To open an opportunity, click Edit .
2. When opening the opportunity, we have customer information on the left side, summary information about the opportunity at the top of the screen, the opportunity maintenance tabs, and the opportunity history on the right tab.
3. On the main screen we have the maintenance guides, where:
- Item: here we can add a new item, change the way items are displayed or exclude some item.
- Payment terms: here we can add a new payment term, change the way you view or delete a payment term.
- Observations: here we can add information regarding this opportunity or clear the information entered.
4. We can indicate whether the opportunity was won or lost through the buttons that are attached to the customer's data. These options control the situation of the opportunity, and the generation or not of the sales contract.
5. When making an opportunity a win, a conversion message will appear, on this screen, and in the store's app, for follow-up.
6. With the opportunity won, the sales contract will be made available. In addition, all financial postings will also be made according to the settings. To view the contract, access the menuand click on custom documents.