The commissions registered on this screen will be used by the financial officer to calculate the commission at the time of closing a period.
Add new commission
1. To register a new commission, go to CRM - Settings - Commissions and click on add .
2. The commission can be registered by user or occupation, and can refer individually or by subordinates, define:
User: valid only for the configured user.
Occupation: Valid for all employees linked to the same occupation.
Individual Sales: Employee receives only for the sales he was responsible for.
Subordinate Sales: Receives on sales of employees who are below him in the hierarchy.
3. After filling in the requested fields, click Save.
Commissions can be paid on amounts:
Final Value: Final value negotiated with the client.
Deflated Value: Final value negotiated with the client less financial charges (finance and credit card operator).
Net Value: Final value negotiated with the client less financial charges less specifiers.
Cost Value: Cost value of the project.
The commission ranges can be configured by value or discount:
If configured by value, the initial range, final range and the percentage of commission paid must be added.
If configured by discount, the ranges must include the percentage of discounts applied in the negotiation.
1. To edit a commission, click on the desired commission.
2. On the open screen, it is possible to edit the information in the committee description, to whom it applies, whether it is individual or by subordinates and its effective period.