The pre-established goals, registered here, assist in commercial control or in the payment of bonuses to employees.
How to register a new goal
1. To add a new goal, click add .
2. Enter a description and a start date for this goal. Check the option to finish Never, if there is no deadline for this goal or inform the date when this goal will end, after, click Next.
3. The goal may be assigned to one or more salespeople, a company, or a specific item category. After selecting the category and filling in the field, click Next.
4. The filters step will serve to create conditions to which this goal will be assigned if it is for sales by the seller within store A or B for example.
5. In the last step of the goal register, it is where we must inform the value or quantity of the applied goal on sales.
Editing a Goal
1. To edit a goal, click on the 3 points icon .
2. Select the Edit option.
3. On the open screen, we can edit the description information, to whom the goal refers, the number of participants, to which it applies, the current period of the goal and its situation.
When you duplicate a goal, the current goal will end and the new goal will start from the date entered. To duplicate a goal:
1. To duplicate a goal, click on the 3 points icon.
2. Select the Duplicate option.
3. Enter the start date of the new goal and click Save.
4. Ready! The new goal was saved and the old one closed.