In order to be able to use the CRM module, it is essential that the CRM Wizard is configured. This tool was created with the objective of facilitating the most important entries for the use of the system.
To access click on CRM - Settings - Wizard CRM
In this article we will understand and configure each of the entries below:
Employees will be registered for employees who will use 2020 Manager and also those who will not use it but who will have their names linked to actions in the system, such as payment or receipt of titles and commissions.
1. To register an employee, click on add .
2. The add collaborator screen will be displayed. Fill in the data and click Save.
3. After completing the registration of all employees, click Next in the bottom right corner to access the next step.
The creation of the initial portfolio can be done through the individual registration of prospects or in cases of migration of the management system, it is possible to import prospects through an import spreadsheet.
1. To register a prospect, click on the icon and then select the option to add .
2. The prospect registration screen will be enabled. Fill in the fields and click Save.
Registration by spreadsheet import
If you already have an extensive portfolio of prospects, you can import them using a spreadsheet.
1. To import the spreadsheet, click on the icon and then select the option to import prospects .
2. The screen for importing the spreadsheet will open. Fill in the necessary information and then uploud the spreadsheet. To finish the import, click Next.
3. Prospects will be registered.
4. After completing the registration of prospects, click Next in the lower right corner to access the next step.
In this stage, the individual products sold by the store will be registered. For this:
1. Click add .
2. In the item registration screen fill in the commercial reference information, used in the future to search and insert the product in the negotiation, simple description and complete description.
3. After completing the initial registration of the item, click Next and fill in the category, unit, value and dimensions information, if any.
4. Clicking Next again, you can upload an image of the product or click Save to complete the registration.
5. After completing the registration of products, click Next in the lower right corner to access the next step.
The payment terms registered here, can be used in negotiations with the final consumer and in the generations of Purchase Order.
1. To register a new payment condition, click add .
2. In the Installments tab, enter a description, the condition type if it is for purchase / sale, and the simulation of installments, which will bring the amount and term between installments.
3. In the Operations step, it is possible to link an operation that specifies the payment condition, such as an addition or a discount that will be in effect when choosing this condition.
4. After completing the registration, click Finish to save the new payment condition.
5. After completing the registration of payment terms, click Next in the lower right corner to access the next step.
In this stage, goals pre-established by the company will be registered, which will assist in commercial control or in the payment of bonuses to employees.
1. To add a new goal, click add .
2. Enter a description and a start date for this goal. Check the option to finish Never, if there is no deadline for this goal or inform the date when this goal will end, after, click Next.
3. The goal may be assigned to one or more salespeople, a company, or a specific item category. After selecting the category and filling in the field, click Next.
4. The filters step will serve to create conditions to which this goal will be assigned, if it is for sales by the seller within store A or B for example.
5. In the last step of the goal register, it is where we must inform the value or quantity of the applied goal on sales.
6. After completing the registration of the goals, click Next in the lower right corner to access the next step.
The Sales Funnel or Pipeline is a way to measure and categorize the progress of negotiations. This feature allows us to view the store's portfolio as the negotiation with the customer is advanced.
1. To create the sales funnel, click add .
2. Enter the description for the new sales funnel.
3. Add the necessary steps from the sales funnel. It can be as many steps as necessary.
4. After completing the registration of the sales funnel, click Next in the bottom right corner to access the next step.
The commissions registered in this stage will be used by the financial officer to calculate the commission at the time of closing a period.
1. To register a new commission, click on add .
2. The commission can be registered by user or occupation, and can refer individually or by subordinates. Clicking on Add new range, inform the values and the percentage of the commission.
3. After filling in the requested fields, click Save.
4. After completing the registration of commissions, click Next in the lower right corner to access the next step.
The result will display all the entries that were made through Wizard CRM and, if you agree, just click on Finish to complete the Wizard CRM registration.