To define the dimension conditions, perform the following procedures:
1. Insert the viewport and select one of the dimensioning options, except Quick Dimension;
2. Access Properties - Dimension Conditions.
IMPORTANT: only the hotpoints of the design items that meet the dimension conditions will be displayed in the quoted viewport.
1. Consider Inserts: displays the module's insert hotpoints;
2. Show line hotpoints: allows to enable / disable line hotpoints (green hotpoints);
IMPORTANT: from the version Promob 220.127.116.11 it is possible to select midpoints of lines.
3. Height below: displays the module's hotpoints that are below the reported height;
4. Height above: displays the module's hotpoints that are above the reported height;
5. Height between: displays the hotpoints of the modules that are between the informed height range.