Available from version:
- Plugin Builder: 1.11.26 or higher.
Check below how the Builder's document generation works, regarding the selection of items in the 3D space.
- Module Selection: when one or more modules are selected, only their documentation is generated;
- Floor Selection: when selecting the floor, documentation for the entire space is generated, regardless of whether the module is inserted in the wall or floor;
- Wall Selection: select a wall, the generated documentation is from the modules that are inserted in the walls, and not from the modules that are inserted in the floor;
- Geometry Selection: with the selected geometry, the generation is only of the modules inserted in the geometry;
NOTE: If there is a geometry with modules inserted in it, and if the wall is selected in the generation, the modules inserted in the geometry will only come out in the documentation if the geometry is inserted in the wall, and not in the floor.