This article discusses the settings for integration with the Gplan cutting optimizer, where the following topics are presented:
Humberto de Oliveira
Adriano - Minas Gerais Technician: +55 (31) 98428- 0781
Wilton - Paraná Technician: +55 (41) 98818-4036
PLUGINS DE INTEGRACIÓN
To send files for cutting, through the Plugin Gplan, it is necessary to make some settings:
1. Within Promob, go to Optimizer Configuration;
2. On the Settings tab, under Create first row with a header, define whether the file generated by the optimizer will display header;
3. In Full path inform the Gplan installation path;
4. In the Trim fields, define the value of the trims to be used on the sides of the part;
5. In Program Version, select the version of Gplan installed on the computer;
6. In Measurement format, define the unit of measure to be considered;
7. In Use default project identifier, define whether the final file name will be default (3D_space_ClientName) or whether it will be considered a new defined name. Unchecking this option will enable the Project Identification setting:
4. In Project identification define the final name of the file through the screen Expression Editor;
- The Editor field allows you to manually enter information in addition to that selected in Customer Data and Project Data.
To configure label settings:
1. Within Promob, in Optimizers Configuration, access Labels;
2. If necessary, view the label settings information here;
Example of Label:
1. Inside Promob, in Optimizer Configuration, go to File;
2. Add or remove fields from the information to be generated as needed;
- Use arrow keys and other options to configure;
Source Column: Displays the columns that are available for the user to add to the final file.
Target Column: Displays the columns that will be generated in the final file.
The Target columns can be edited, for that select with double-click the desired column, and then the Field Editor screen will be displayed. If necessary, access more information about file settings here.
Label settings in Gplan (Giben)
1. To download Promob_Start.FST, PromobModel 01Gplan.lbl and JPG image files as sample label, click here;
2. Update the FST and inform the Gplan of the change in Tools - Options - FST Name.
- When importing, it is necessary to redo the links between Excel spreadsheet columns and Gplan fields;
3. In Gvision (beam saw machine), copy the files Promob_Start.FST and PromobModel 01Gplan.lbl and then inform it of the change in Tools - Options - Printer tab.
4. Import the LBL and FST in the corresponding fields and select at least the LBLs in the parts and recoverable parts lines;
4. Restart Gvision.
IMPORTANT: To perform the steps above, the Gplan plugin must have version 1.9.6. Any questions, please contact Promob support.
To open the files generated by Gplan, it is necessary to install the respective Gplan software on your machine.