This article discusses the settings for integration with the Corte Certo cutting optimizer, where the following topics are presented:
CORTE CERTO SUPPORT
Support/Settings and Activation
Telephone: +55 (11) 3673 – 1119
Plugin Corte Certo
To send files for cutting, through the Plugin Cut Planning, it is necessary to make some settings:
1. Within Promob, go to Optimizer Configuration;
2. On the Settings tab define:
Export edge band in the description: Check this option so that the edge bands registered in the project are automatically exported in the part description in Corte Certo.
- After exporting the project generated in Corte Certo, the information of edge strips in the description of each piece is generated, as in the example below:
NOTE: With this option enabled, the part measurements displayed are not the cut measurements, but the part size plus the edge band over cut. When optimization is performed, the edge band value is discounted, so the measurement must be the actual dimension for cutting.
Full path: Enter the directory where the files will be saved, by default the path is C:\corte_certo_plus;
IMPORTANT: To open the files generated by Corte Certo, you must have the corresponding Corte Certo software installed on your machine.
Measurement format: Set the unit of measure to be used to convert all values.
- The measurement unit is already defined, for this reason, when you click on this option a security key will be requested, and you must request assistance from Promob Support to configure it.
Minimum dimension for leftovers (mm): Set the minimum value for the leftover dimension, in millimeters;
Open Corte Certo: Check this option so that the Corte Certo software will be opened at the end of the optimization;
Saw thickness (mm): Define the thickness of the saw used for cutting, in millimeters;
Trims: Set the value of trims to be used on the sides of the part;
Edge band thickness discount at Corte Certo
After activating the Export Edge Band option in the description in the settings of the Corte Certo Plugin, as a behavior, the final measurement of the part adds the value of the thickness of the applied edge band.
500 x 500 mm piece, 0.45 mm tape on 4 sides, with 0.45 mm over cut on 4 sides:
- With the UNMARKED option, it will be exported with 500 x 500 mm
- With the MARKED option, it will be exported with 500.9 x 500.9 mm
If necessary, it is possible to reverse this behavior, to do so, contact Corte Certo support and request the adjustment in the thickness discount option, in the finishing configuration screen, as shown in the image below:
NOTE: It was verified in 2019/09 that Corte Certo does not read the second decimal place. Therefore, when receiving a 0.45 mm edge band value from Promob, Corte Certo, instead of discounting 0.45 mm, discounts 0.5 mm, that is, it ''rounds'' the value.
To configure label settings:
1. Within Promob, in Optimizers Configuration, access Labels;
2. If necessary, view the label settings information here;
- The directory where the cutting plan generation file is saved is C:/corte_certo_plus/PEDLABEL
- Sample label image:
1. In File, add or remove fields from the information to be generated, as needed;
- Use arrow keys and other options to configure;
- The directory in which the cutting plan generation file is saved is C:/corte_certo_plus/PED.
- The generated file extension is: *.TAB (Ex: PED00001.TAB)
NOTE: To configure the use of the information generated in the *.TAB file, it is necessary to contact Corte Certo support.
Wincut Settings (Corte Certo and SCM/Tecmatic)
1. Within Corte Certo's Wincut software, configure the computer mapping in the Folder field with the definition of the labels (Wincut);
- To download the file with the default Promob tag, click here.
NOTES: In order for the network mapping to work, it is necessary to turn on the machine before the computer generates the information.
2. In the WinCut settings, check the Configurable option and keep the following settings: