In Mooble it is possible to import and edit external 3D items in which they can be used as decoration items or included in the library so that it can be budgeted with the project.
IMPORTANT: The functionality to import 3D items is not available to all users. If you are interested in using it, you must contact the Mooble service team through the Help menu within the project, so that the functionality is active in your account.
Check the procedures below to import a block!
1. Click on the account name.
2. On the account screen, click on Blocks and the import screen will be displayed;
2. Click New item;
3. On the open screen, fill in the requested fields (Name, Description, and Reference);
4. Click on Choose files and select the block to be imported;
Name: inform the name of the block. The search will always be done by name. This information is mandatory.
Descrição: enter the description of the block, which will be displayed in the item details. This information is mandatory.
SKU: inform the block reference. This is not mandatory information.
Choose files: you must select the 3D file and all the textures associated with it. It will only be possible to import blocks with extension: *.3ds, *.obj, *.mtl, *.skp, *.jpg e *.png
Measure unit: the unit informed must be the same used in the construction of the drawing.
- This information will depend on the modeling software that was used;
- After filling in all fields, click Save;
- The block will be sent for approval by the account administrator;
- After the block is approved, you can already use it in projects;
- Private: by marking as private, only the account that inserted the item will be able to use it.
- Strong collision: indicates whether or not the item will overlap with other items.
- Resizable: with this option checked, when inserting the item in the project, it will be possible to change its dimensions.
Plans: it is possible to define for which plan the item will be inserted, if it will only be on the floor, wall or ceiling, being possible to select more than one option.
Regions: allows you to select the region to which the item belongs.
Brands: this setting is available when there is more than one trademark in a manufacturer user's account, so it is possible to define for which brand the 3D item will be available.
Departments: aqui podemos escolher em qual ou quais departamentos o item ficará disponível (Sala de Estar, Quarto, Banheiro, etc).
- 3D blocks have layers and in Mooble it is possible to edit the material type of each layer, in addition to the possibility to invert the layer;
- To do this, with the block selected, click on the Layers tab;
- By clicking on the layer name, the screen with the options will open so that the material can be selected and applied;
- Clicking Invert, next to the layer, the layer mesh will be inverted.
1. Preview: generates an image to preview the materials with a realistic photo rendering.
2. Rotate in Z: changes the rotation at which the object will be inserted in the project.
3. Generate image: allows updating the image of the item in the list of items in the library.
4. Lines: allows adding or removing the lines of the 3D item's edges, related to the faces.
5. Smooth faces: has the function of keeping the meeting of the faces rounded and smoother for rendering, otherwise, the visualization of the faces may be checkered and inharmonious.
6. Edit files: allows you to insert a new item in 3D to edit it.
7. Edit information: allows you to change the item's name, description, and reference, that is, the same data requested when inserting the item.
8. Messages: Allows you to send messages regarding the item to the Mooble admin user.
9. Details: Go to the item's details page, such as dimensions, brand, references.
- When an item is inserted or changed, approval by an Mooble administrator user is required;
- Along with this request, it is possible to send a message, as well as the administrator user, who after approving or not the item can clarify more information about it.