The calendar aims to keep the store's notes in one place. With access from any mobile device, we can observe the notifications and appointments created by the user.
To access the calendar:
1. In the top bar of the 2020 Manager, click the calendar icon .
2. On the open screen, we can view the calendar on the main tab with their respective appointments.
3. In the top tab, we can change the viewing month and calendar view;
4. Clicking on the configuration icon, we can link external Google or Outlook accounts.
5. On the left side of the calendar we can create groups of calendars for participants, use the Resources group to register a common resource, and observe the installers' calendars.
6. To add an appointment in the calendar, just click on the date in the calendars and fill the requirements for creating the appointment, and you can even add new participants, use resources, or link customers or prospects, negotiations and even Purchase Order.