Through the activities screen you can create and configure the processes of the activities that will be executed in 2020 Manager. In addition, it is possible to create new ones and manage the activities already created.
In this article we will learn:
To access the activity screen
1. Click on the Settings menu and after Activities.
2. Clicking on the left tab, we can view the processes already registered.
3. By clicking on one of the processes, the activities will be expanded to the main screen, showing the services performed in the selected process.
4. You can select filters between My, Forwarded and All Activities;
To create a new process
1. Click on the add new process icon
2. Fill in the fields below:
- Name: process name
- Type: process-related system entity
3. The Process Data screen will open.
Each activity process is related to an entity of the system, therefore, the action selected for the process configuration, represents the way in which a new process flow will be generated from a system action.
4. In this screen it is possible to add an activity, clicking on Create new task
5. Enter the name of the activity, the person responsible for the activity, what is the priority, forecast days for this activity to be performed and if there is an obligation to perform this activity, check the option Required stage.
6. We can include several tasks within the same activity, and this task can be accomplished through different actions.
In the example below, we have in this activity all the tasks, which are to collect the basic information of the client, make a visit note and insert the answers to the indicated questionnaire. Realize that we can create dependencies on tasks so that one can only be enabled after the previous one.
7. With the created tasks it is possible to create one or more actions for each of the registered tasks. Clicking on the desired task, a new screen will be opened so that the actions related to this task are added.
Below is the list of actions. Note that some of these actions have an automatic trigger.
IMPORTANT: the configurations of Wizard CRM and Financial Wizard are essential to complete the necessary entries for the use of the System.
|Prospect link||Link prospect with process|
|Customer link||Option to select or create a trade that will be linked to the activity process or task|
|Open purchase order||Option to select or create a purchase order that will be linked to the activity task or process|
|Open sales order||Option to select or create a sales order that will be linked to the activity process or task|
|Survey completed||Action that opens the questionnaire selected in the configuration of the activity template and marks the task completed after completing the questionnaire|
|Opportunity marked as cold|
|Opportunity marked as hot|
|Opportunity marked as lukewarm|
|Opportunity in the stage|
|Order added to a batch|
|Order batch has been removed|
|Order awaiting builder|
|Production Ready Order|
|Order in production|
|Prospect marked with future potential|
|Prospect marked with potential|
|Prospect marked as discarded|
|Purchase order created|
Delete a process
It is possible to exclude activity processes (process execution) created and their related entities. Such as negotiation, sales orders, purchase orders, schedules, titles, provisions, questionnaire responses, occurrences, among other information that have links with entities generated by an activity process.
IMPORTANT: the data are logically deleted, that is, they remain in the database, but marked with the deleted option, and the system treats this information as if the data did not exist.
To delete a process, perform the following step by step:
1. Go to Settings - Activities.
2. Select the desired process, and click Edit.
3. On the edit screen, click delete.
4. The Delete Process screen will appear.
IMPORTANT: After confirmation, the data is marked as removed and it is no longer possible to view it in the system.