This article discusses the settings for integration with the Ottimo Perfect Cut cut optimizer, where the following topics are presented:
PLUGINS DE INTEGRATION
Plugin Ottimo-Perfect Cut
The Ottimo-Perfect Cut version must be 7.90 or higher, otherwise the integration will not work correctly. If you have a lower version, you need to update the software.
Ottimo Perfect Cut integrates with Wincut (slicer cutting plan software from SCM/Tecmatic), sends cutting plan and label information directly to the saw.
To send files for cutting, through the Plugin Ottimo-Perfect Cut, you need to make some settings:
1. Within Promob, go to Optimizer Configuration;
2. On the Open Ottimo-Perfect-Cut tab, check this option so that the Ottimo Perfect Cut software is opened at the end of the optimization;
3. In Full path, enter the directory where the files will be saved, by default, the path is C:\Ottimo;
4. In Measurement format, define the unit of measure to be considered;
5. In Use default project identifier, define whether the final file name will be default (3D_space_ClientName) or whether it will be considered a new defined name. Unchecking this option will enable the Project Identification setting:
6. In Project identification define the final name of the file through the screen Expression Editor;
- The Editor field allows you to manually enter information in addition to that selected in Customer Data and Project Data.
To configure label settings:
1. Within Promob, in Optimizers Configuration, access Labels;
2. If necessary, view the label settings information here;
Example of Label:
1. Inside Promob, in Optimizer Configuration, go to File;
2. Add or remove fields from the information to be generated as needed;
- Use arrow keys and other options to configure;
Source Column: Displays the columns that are available for the user to add to the final file.
Target Column: Displays the columns that will be generated in the final file.
The Target columns can be edited, for that select with double-click the desired column, and then the Field Editor screen will be displayed. If necessary, access more information about file settings here.