This article discusses the settings for integration with the OptiPlanning cut optimizer, where the following topics are presented:
Plugin Holzer HHOS Optimizer Cut
Regional windows settings
In OptiPlanning, measurements are received by separating the decimal places made with "." (dot).
The default windows decimal separator for the region is "," (comma) so it is necessary to make this change of windows decimal separator before generating the files for integration.
To change regional settings, follow the steps outlined that correspond to your computer's operating system.
1. On your computer, access the Windows Settings window.
- To do this, use the Windows key on your keyboard or click on the Start menu, type Settings and click on the application.
2. In the Settings window, click on the Time and Language option;
3. Click on the Region menu and select the Additional Date, Time, and Region Settings option;
4. Click Change date, time, or number formats;
5. In the Formats tab, click Additional settings and configure:
Decimal symbol = dot ( . )
Digit grouping = comma ( , )
To send files for cutting, through the Plugin OptiPlanning, you need to make some settings:
1. Within Promob, go to Optimizer Configuration;
2. On the Settings tab, under Create first row with a header, define whether the file generated by the optimizer will display header;
3. In Measurement format, define the unit of measure to be considered;
4. In Use default project identifier, define whether the final file name will be default (3D_space_ClientName) or whether it will be considered a new defined name. Unchecking this option will enable the Project Identification setting:
5. In Project identification define the final name of the file through the screen Expression Editor;
- The Editor field allows you to manually enter information in addition to that selected in Customer Data and Project Data.
To configure label settings:
1. Within Promob, in Optimizers Configuration, access Labels;
2. If necessary, view the label settings information here;
1. Inside Promob, in Optimizer Configuration, go to File;
2. Add or remove fields from the information to be generated as needed;
- Use arrow keys and other options to configure;
Source Column: Displays the columns that are available for the user to add to the final file.
Target Column: Displays the columns that will be generated in the final file.
The Target columns can be edited, for that select with double-click the desired column, and then the Field Editor screen will be displayed. If necessary, access more information about file settings here.