This article discusses the settings for integration with the Lepton Optimizer cutting optimizer, where the following topics are presented:
Plugin Lepton Optimizer
The first thing you need to be aware of is the codes for plates and ribbons on the edges registered in Promob. These codes must match the Lepton registration (external code field).
All materials from the Promob library must be registered in Lepton, using the same code so that the import can be done automatically.
To send files for cutting, through the Lepton Optimizer Plugin, you need to make some settings:
1. Within Promob, go to Optimizer Configuration;
2. On the Settings tab, under Customer header, define whether the customer name or column headers in the first line of the file will be sent;
- It is also necessary to configure this option in Lepton, before importing the file;
3. On the Settings tab, under Create first row with a header, define whether the file generated by the optimizer will display header;
4. In Measurement format, define the unit of measure to be considered;
5. In Use default project identifier, define whether the final file name will be default (3D_space_ClientName) or whether it will be considered a new defined name. Unchecking this option will enable the Project Identification setting:
6. In Project identification define the final name of the file through the screen Expression Editor;
- The Editor field allows you to manually enter information in addition to that selected in Customer Data and Project Data.
To configure label settings:
1. Within Promob, in Optimizers Configuration, access Labels;
2. If necessary, view the label settings information here;
1. Inside Promob, in Optimizer Configuration, go to File;
2. Add or remove fields from the information to be generated as needed;
- Use arrow keys and other options to configure;
Source Column: Displays the columns that are available for the user to add to the final file.
Target Column: Displays the columns that will be generated in the final file.
The Target columns can be edited, for that select with double-click the desired column, and then the Field Editor screen will be displayed. If necessary, access more information about file settings here.
Import of generated file
1. After the plug-in has generated the file, open the Lepton Optimizer to perform the import;
2. In the Lepton software, in Configure Import, configure each field, placing it in the position of each column in the file generated by Promob;
3. If you want to use the Lepton Edge Bands register, check the Contains Edge Band Codes option;
4. Once configured, click on Save and on the Import tab look for the generated *.txt file;
5. If the plugin is configured to search for the customer in the first record, check the Customer name in the first register option;
6. After this step, the project can be optimized by Lepton;