This article discusses the settings for integration with the Holzer HHOS Optimizer Cut cut optimizer, where the following topics are presented:
Plugin Holzer HHOS Optimizer Cut
To send files for cutting, through the Plugin Holzer HHOS Optimizer Cut, you need to make some settings:
1. Within Promob, go to Optimizer Configuration;
2. On the Settings tab, under Create first row with a header, define whether the file generated by the optimizer will display header;
3. In Measurement format, define the unit of measure to be considered;
4. In Use default project identifier, define whether the final file name will be default (3D_space_ClientName) or whether it will be considered a new defined name. Unchecking this option will enable the Project Identification setting:
5. In Project identification define the final name of the file through the screen Expression Editor;
- The Editor field allows you to manually enter information in addition to that selected in Customer Data and Project Data.
To configure label settings:
1. Within Promob, in Optimizers Configuration, access Labels;
2. If necessary, view the label settings information here;
1. Inside Promob, in Optimizer Configuration, go to File;
2. Add or remove fields from the information to be generated as needed;
- Use arrow keys and other options to configure;
Source Column: Displays the columns that are available for the user to add to the final file.
Target Column: Displays the columns that will be generated in the final file.
The Target columns can be edited, for that select with double-click the desired column, and then the Field Editor screen will be displayed. If necessary, access more information about file settings here.