Some objects have a special type of opening, which is not served by the existing types of openings (angle and displacement). In these cases, there must be a drawing of the open object and a drawing of the same closed, in the same dxf, where the layers must be properly separated according to their behavior regarding the opening (open / closed) and according to the applied material.
In the image below, it is possible to view the drawing by the way it is presented in the modeling software. Since the layers must be defined separately for the closed and open drawing, in the example the layers STRUCTURE (black color), ACABAMENTO_ABERTO (red color), ESTRUTURA_ABERTO (green color), ACABAMENTO_FECHADO (blue color) and ESTRUTURA_FECHADO (pink color) were used. .
After making the design settings as shown:
1. Inside the Promob Catalog, access the Registry - Modules menu.
2. Locate the module in the navigation tree.
3. Access the Drawing tab and associate the design.
Click here to see how to associate the design;
4. After associating the drawing, access the Main - Opening tab.
5. Select the Component Opening Type.
6. Add a Description to define the opening you will register.
7. Add the Open and Closed Descriptions in the Option lines and, in each one, specify the layers that correspond to each state, separated by semicolons.
8. After making changes, click the Refresh icon in the header.