Some aggregates can have variable quantities, being defined by the Promob user, but they must maintain positioning rules. Whenever it is necessary to use repetitions of aggregates, we must use formulas to calculate the position of the aggregates according to the quantity.
To register repetitions:
1. Access the Registry - Modules menu.
2. Select the desired module from the Navigation Tree and access the Inserts tab.
3. Select the aggregate to which you want to apply repetition and on the Repetition tab in:
Insertion: Set the number of items repeated in the insertion.
Minimum and Maximum: Set the minimum and maximum number of repeated items.
Recalculate: Check the option to recalculate the position according to the value informed in the positioning fields.
4. On the Positioning tab just above, enter the formula on the corresponding axis for the aggregate in question:
5. After filling in the fields as indicated, click on the Refresh icon in the header.