Check this article for information to establish integration with Holzher machines.
Select below about one of the subjects covered in this article:
Plugin Dynestic 7516
Plugin Master Wood
Plugin Evolution 7401-7402
Plugin Evolution 7405
X measurement checking in Evolution plugins
Available from version:
- Plugin Builder 184.108.40.206 or higher
IMPORTANT: Settings referring to Plugins Evolution 7401-7402 and 7405.
In the Machine Setup settings, the functionality Value for checking the measurement in x, refers to the distance relative to the end of the part where the operations contained in this region will be compensated according to the actual superior size of the part.
By default, the field has the value 0 (zero). Can be set to any integer or non-negative decimal value.
- Applied value of 150:
To set this value:
1. Access CNC - CNC Configuration;
2. Select the machine model and after the Setup field;
The configuration of this functionality is displayed:
- If a valid value other than 0 (zero) is entered, an extra command is generated in the programs.
- If the value is 0 (zero) no commands are added to the programs.
The generated command is CALL HH MegQuote (VAL=X), where X is the value entered into the field.
If field X has set the value 33, the generated command will be CALL HH MegQuote (VAL=33).