The Promob Builder does not generate the label for the Nesting machines, what is sent is information and an image of the part with a legend of edge band, so that, through the software of each Nesting center, the labels are configured and printed according to the criteria of each manufacturer, it is up to the user and machine manufacturer to negotiate how the label will be printed on each machine.
To configure the information and images for sending the Promob Builder label to the machine, follow these steps:
Within the configuration of CNC machines, in the setup of the desired machine, enter the option Label.
When enabling the check box to save label images, the label path field is automatically enabled, this field, when blank as the image above, will send the label path informed to the software, the same path indicated when generating the files, so the path the machine uses must be the same as the one sent.
You can also enter in the path of the label images in the Nesting file the path where the label images will be saved on the machine, so when generating the images, regardless of the path the image is generated, in the file generated during the integration, it will be sent the name of the directory where the images should be searched.
Path of blank images
The part image settings that are sent from Promob to the machine are configured with the following options:
- Border ribbon character in image:determines the character to represent applying edge band to the part.
- Caption Font Size (pts) – Determines the subtitle font size for border strips.
- Dimensions font size (pts) – determines the font size used in the part's dimensions;
- Height (px) – determines the height of the image in pixels;
- Line thickness (px) – determines the line thickness of the image;
- Monochromatic – if enabled, the image will be sent in black and white mode;
- Resolution (DPI): determines the resolution of the image in DPI. Between 96 and 203 DPI
- Rotation (?) – determines the rotation of the image in degrees;
- Use bold fonts: by checking this option, the fonts will be displayed in bold.
- Width (px) – determines the width of the image in pixels;