1. Plugin IF-850 Plus
2. Plugin IF-8500
INMES IF-8500 Machine - Machining
When generating the machine programs of the IF8500 model from the manufacturer Inmes, the commands to perform machining are not generated.
1. According to the manufacturer Inmes, the integration with the machine must be done through the *.pza file, and at the moment, this type of file does not support machining commands;
2. The manufacturer is in the process of developing this functionality and once it is completed, Promob will be able to implement machining commands normally.
- Currently, for this machine, it is possible to select two types of files when generating the machine's programs: *.gwf and *.pza.
- The *.gwf file creates the machining commands as it did previously.
- When converting to *.pza through GCAD, the conversion process will not happen because it does not currently support machining commands with *.pza file, as mentioned above.
1. As a palliative solution, the manufacturer indicates that the customer manually creates the machining commands using the machine's software, GCAD.
2. If you have any questions, advise that you contact the manufacturer for further clarification:
- Inmes Contact: +55 (48) 3651-2324
- Website: www.inmes.com.br