Available from version:
Plugin Builder 18.104.22.168 or higher
Plugin Builder Catalog 22.214.171.124
The Application of laminates per module report displays information for all slides applied to the project items.
1. Access the Documentations menu - Application of laminates per module report
The data displayed in this report is ordered per piece, in the following order:
- Piece information (code, description and measurement)
- Information of the applied laminates (code, description and measurement).
Each piece can contain up to 2 laminates, one internal and one external. The display of the report information will be set up as follows:
- Laminate Code: information of the applied laminate design code;
- Description: information of the registration of the laminate model;
- Laminate Measurement: information of the laminate measurement according to the insertion in the 3D environment.
To apply a laminate model to an item:
1. Go to Tools - Models;
2. Select the Internal Finishing or External Finishing option and locate a laminate model;
3. Apply the selected model.
The laminates per module report will be displayed as follows: