- Identify the location of the serial numbers;
- Identify their situation, whether they are active or not;
- If there is any situation that requires attention;
- Inform the names of computers to facilitate the location of licenses;
- Control the activations performed;
View more information about license management below:
To manage licenses
When Promob is installed, locate the serial number and the name of the computer to facilitate the management of licenses on the Portal.
1. Consult the Serial Number activated on each computer through the Help - About menu inside Promob;
2. To consult the computer name, access the Help menu - Support - Computer information - Machine name
How to access the page
1. Access the Portal page and login;
2. Check the account that was accessed, if you have more than one account with the same login;
- Licenses may be registered in only one of the accounts;
- Click on the name of the current account and then select the account you want to access;
3. Click on the Licenses tab and after Manage Licenses;
4. Use the filters to locate the licenses and then click on Apply Filters;
- In Computer Description, enter the computer description, if it has already been registered on the Portal, regarding the machine on which the license you want to view is active;
- In Serial Number, enter the license number, if you want to view only the information for a single license;
- In Product, enter the name of Promob, that is, the system to which you want to manage licenses;
- Under Situation, select the checkbox for the situation in which you want to view the licenses as active, expired licenses, which require attention, free to transfer, or in all situations. Below more information;
5. Click on the Serial Number to see the information;
The possible situations of a license are:
Free for transfer:
- This situation is represented by the color blue;
- It means that the license is free to be activated on a computer, that is, it is not being used.
- Situation represented by the color green;
- It means that the license is activated on a computer, that is, for a specific product code.
- This situation is represented by the color red.
- It may mean that the license is pending;
- It may mean that the license has been suspended by the Manufacturer;
- It may mean that the license subscription (CATS) has been canceled;
- It may mean that the license subscription (CATS) has expired;
- Click on the Serial Number and view the reason.
It requires attention:
- This situation is represented by the yellow color;
- It means that the license is active, but the subscription (CATS) is expired.
To identify the computer where Promob is activated:
1. Next to the Serial Number click on the Edit icon;
2. Enter the name of the computer and press the Enter key.
See reason for blocking
To see why the license was blocked:
1. Click on the Serial Number you wish to consult.