- Identify the location of the serial numbers
- Identify their status, whether they are active or not
- Cancel the license
- Inform the names of the computers to make it easier to locate the licenses
- See blocking reasons
- See expiration date
- License Upgrade
View more information about license management below:
To manage licenses
When Promob is installed, locate the serial number and the name of the computer to facilitate the management of licenses on the Portal.
1. Consult the Serial Number activated on each computer through the Help - About menu inside Promob;
2. To consult the computer name, access the Help menu - Support - Computer information - Machine name.
How to access the page
1. Access the Portal page and login;
2. Check the account that was accessed, if you have more than one account with the same login;
- Licenses may be registered in only one of the accounts;
- Click on the name of the current account and then select the account you want to access;
3. Click on the Licenses - Manage Licenses;
4. Use the filters to locate the licenses and then click on Apply Filters;
- In Computer Description, enter the computer description, if it has already been registered on the Portal, regarding the machine on which the license you want to view is active;
- In Serial Number, enter the license number, if you want to view only the information for a single license;
- In Product, enter the name of Promob, that is, the system to which you want to manage licenses;
- Under Situation, select the checkbox for the situation in which you want to view the licenses as active, expired licenses, which require attention, free to transfer, or in all situations. Below more information;
5. Click on the Serial Number to see the information;
The possible situations of a license are:
Free for Active
- This situation is represented by the color blue;
- It means that the license is free to be activated on a computer, that is, it is not being used.
- Situation represented by the color green;
- It means that the license is activated on a computer, that is, for a specific product code.
- This situation is represented by the color red.
- It may mean that the license is pending;
- It may mean that the license has been suspended by the Manufacturer;
- It may mean that the license subscription has been canceled;
- It may mean that the license subscription has expired;
- When you click on the Information symbol next to the status, the following message will be displayed explaining the license status:
It requires attention
- This situation is represented by the yellow color;
- It means that the license is active, but the subscription renewal is expired.
This functionality is represented by a red X. Check here how to proceed.
To identify the computer where Promob is activated:
1. Next to the Serial Number click on the Edit icon;
2. Enter the name of the computer and press the Enter key.
See reason for blocking
To see why the license was blocked:
1. Click on the Serial Number you wish to consult.
See license expiration date
You can view the license expiration date on the License Management page.
1. In the Licenses - Manage Licenses menu;
2. Use the filters to locate the licenses;
3. Click on the Serial Number and check the Expiration Date field, it will display the expiration date of this license.