This function allows the entry of the item in the packaging or assembly sector. At this point, when the reading is done, we are informing the system that this part has had its entire production process completed.
When reading a bar code contained in the label, or even typed manually, we can obtain the 3 possible returns below:
- Reading performed successfully: Reading the barcode on the label was carried out successfully and the piece had an entry point in the packaging or assembly sector performed.
- This label has already been read: Barcode reading on the label has been performed previously.
- Label not found: Reading a barcode that is not valid for item entry in the packaging or assembly sector.
- The entry process of items in the packaging sector is not mandatory for items that will be included in a Box.
- Items that will be shipped individually must have the entry point in the packaging sector performed.
This function allows the grouping of items in the same package to obtain a Volume.
To create this Volume, simply read the barcode of the desired items and they will be grouped in the system, where it will return a label for this Volume that was created by the user.