This screen allows the generation of production monitoring reports. As we are currently dealing with production, the report will always be linked to a batch, and within the report, there will be the division of items according to the sales order.
To generate a report:
1. From the Manufacturing - Reports - FollowUp menu, select the desired batch.
2. Confirm the orders contained in the batch.
3. Select the desired reporting option.
4. Viewing the summary of items contained in the batch.
5. Print report.
The batch tracking report generation screen is divided into 4 stages, as follows:
- Batch: Selection of the lots to be generated by the report.
- Sales orders: Summary of the orders contained in the batch, and now the possibility to decide for one or more orders to generate the desired report.
- Reports: Selection of the desired report.
- Print: Print the report. Here we can see all the items that will be printed on the report and, if necessary, filter them by search.