The Label Restriction screen allows us to indicate items that we do not wish to generate labels, thus preventing an item listed in the restrictions from being controlled in the shipment.
In a real situation, as an example, we would have a module with drawers, where, the expedition would be carried out through subassemblies, drawers, and module boxes. In this case, we would be shipping volumes from these subassemblies, with no label for shipping the module.
Adding items to the Label Restriction screen is done through the Manufacturing - Settings - Restricting Label menu and can be done in two ways:
Manual entry of items:
1. In the bottom on the right corner, click .
2. Add Key (type of value that will be tested on import).
3. Add the value (the value must be found in the integration XML).
4. Note (not required).
5. Click Save.
Import of restrictions spreadsheet:
1. In the upper right corner, select the option Import Restrictions
2. Select the desired file, and click Save
- The file to be imported must be in CSV format separated by semicolons.
- Observe the use of the header or not depending on the assembly of the import file.
- The constraint must always be created before the production batch is generated, as it does not affect batches already generated in the system.
- The order of the columns should always be: Key; Value; Note: