Production allows the creation of production batches. To generate a batch, the project must be processed by the Builder.
By accessing the Batch menu on the Manufacturing tab, we can view all the lots created in 2020 Manager, as well as their situation.
To create a new batch, follow the procedures below:
1. Click on the icon.
2. Enter the start and end date.
3. Then, select the projects you want to include in this batch, noting that at the bottom of the screen there is a summary of the number of commercial items contained in the selection and the sum of the values of the selected orders.
4. Click Next.
5. Some warnings will be displayed on the screen, after checking, click next.
6. The batch will be created.
In the batch, we will have the information of the batch number, situation, creation date and user who created the batch. In addition to these, we have the following information:
- History: clicking on the history, we have the information and status of the lot.
- Order products: in the list of order products, we will have listed the units of the commercial items that make up the lot. Commercial items are whole items, such as counter, door, collar pull, among others.
- Batch products: here are listed the items that make up the structure of the commercial item, such as: plate, edge tape, hinge, shelf, among others.
- Purchases list: in this field, we have a list of all the items needed to produce this lot. Here we can edit the quantity of the item, check and uncheck some items, and print the shopping list by clicking on the printer icon. We can also add items manually by clicking on the icon
- Labels: clicking here we can print the labels of the pieces of the batch.
- Cutting plane: the cutting plane is automatically generated in Builder when the integration is made. To download the cutting plan, click on the download icon. Builder's cutting plan will only be used for integrations with certain cutting plug-ins.