Sales orders in 2020 Manager can be created in 4 different ways, namely:
Create a direct sales order
To create a new sales order:
1. Access the CRM - Sales order menu. The sales orders already created will be displayed on the open screen. These can be changed at any time.
2. Click add . If you have the order XML, select the Import Order XML option, otherwise, select the Create Sales Order option.
3. When clicking Create sales order, the screen for entering information will open. On this screen, fill in the information for:
- Purchase Order
- Delivery forecast
4. After filling in the fields and adding the order products, click Save. The order will be created and can be edited at any time.
Convert a trade to a sales order
After winning a trade, it is possible to convert it to a sales order. For this:
1. After winning the negotiation, in the CRM - Negotiation tab, change the negotiation stage for review.
2. In See environment actions , click New sales order.
3. Trading environments and items will be displayed, allowing you to deselect or change the quantity.
The option Generate order with the deseign generates the sales order by grouping the items by the environment. If unchecked, the order is generated with the exploded items.
The option Generate an order for each design generates a different order for each of the selected design/items.
4. After click Save.
Convert an opportunity to a sales order
After winning an opportunity, it is possible to convert it to a sales order. For this:
1. After winning the opportunity, access the CRM tab - Opportunity.
2. Open the opportunity that will be converted into a sales order and click New sales order .
3. Opportunity items will be displayed. Click Save.
4. You will be automatically redirected to the created order.
Generate a sales order through integration with Promob
When generating the integration of Promob with 2020 Manager, a sales order is automatically created with the items that are part of the project in question. To view orders, access the CRM menu and after Sales Orders.
On the left side of the screen, we have the list of all customers who have orders in 2020 Manager. On the main screen we have orders with information on order number, customer, value, creation and status.
When we click on the order, we have in the left corner the order number information and customer data. On the main screen, we can track the order status along with a listing of all order items. On the right side of the screen, we can track the order history.
Accessing one of the orders it is possible to change the type of view of the order items and also edit, add or remove the items.