Employees must be registered with 2020 Manager. To do this, follow the procedures below:
1. With 2020 Manager open, click on the Administration menu and then Employees;
2. On the open screen it is possible to view the collaborators already registered and clicking on the icon it is possible to register new employee;
3. On the open screen, fill in the data with the information of the new employee and then click Save.
To edit employee information:
1. Click on the employee's name and then click on Edit;
2. Make the necessary changes and then click Save.
Still on the collaborator edit screen, you can:
User login: this field must contain a valid e-mail and registered on the Promob Services Portal. When adding a new employee with the email registered in the Promob account, this field will be filled in automatically, otherwise, it will need to be filled out.
Go to registration: clicking on this icon, 2020 Manager will show in the hierarchy, where this employee was registered.
Edit: clicking here it is possible to edit the collaborator's information.
Send e-mail: by clicking here the e-mail box will open and it will be possible to send an e-mail directly to the selected employee.
Copy: clicking here the information will be copied to the clipboard, such as e-mail.
IMPORTANT: It is not possible to remove a employee from 2020 Manager because together with the employee's registration, they have a whole history linked to them. In order for the user to no longer have access to 2020 Manager, it will be necessary to unlink the email on the Promob Services Portal.