In the latest versions of Promob, saving projects no longer occurs locally on the machine, but in the cloud! As a result, the *.promob file is no longer automatically generated.
To open a project already saved on Promob is very simple:
1. With Promob open, on the project screen, locate the project you want to open. To locate the projects for a specific customer, simply enter the first letters of the customer's name, and the projects will be displayed.
2. Click the open project icon.
3. The project will be loaded and opened.
- If the project has already been uploaded to the cloud, it will be possible to access it from any computer that has a license linked to the same account.
- If the project has not yet been uploaded to the cloud, it will only be possible to access the project on the computer where it was made. In addition, it is possible to export the project and save the file on the machine.
- Projects with online items (Decor and Catalog3D) will open gradually. Online items will open first with a green box and then the item will be displayed, doing that the items will load faster. Inserting these items will have the same functionality, the green box at the beginning and after the download is completed the drawing normally appears in the 3D project.
The projects tab also has the option of filters, where we can filter by:
Status: here you can filter by design status, between ongoing, converted, disregarded, lost, or suspended projects.
Show only designs with my serial number: by checking this option, in the list of designs, only designs created by this serial number and designs modified by that serial number will be displayed, even if they were not created by the serial number. That is, for any design that has a change made by the serial number, the filter will consider that the design is from the open serial number.
NOTES: This filter, by default, will be active when reopening Promob. It is available from version 22.214.171.124 of the Connect tool.
Show only my designs: by checking this option, in the list of designs, only the designs made with the user logged will be displayed. By default, Promob comes with this option unchecked, so the list of designs lists all designs from all licenses that are linked in this account.
NOTES: This filter, by default, will be unchecked when reopening Promob.
Show just designs of my library: by checking this option, it will display only designs created in the same Promob library to which it is open, that is, that was created from the same system.
EXAMPLE: by checking this option on a Promob Plus Professional, only designs that were created on a subscription to Promob Plus Professional, regardless of the Promob serial number, will be loaded.
NOTES: this option, by default, will be active when reopening Promob. It is available starting with version 2.0.47 of the Connect tool.
Time: we can choose to filter designs made at 7, 15, 30, 60, 90, 120, or 365 days.
NOTES: This filter, by default, will be unchecked when you reopen Promob.
IMPORTANT: when reopening the Promob, the filters are reset, keeping active, only the standard filters mentioned above. Therefore, when reopening Promob, it is necessary to apply the filters, to facilitate the identification of the designs.