When generating machine programs in items with indexed machining, the mirrored item in the environment has the machining or improperly generated machining.
When you perform an inversion or mirroring of an item in the 3D environment of a Promob library that has integration with Promob Builder, these components may, in some cases, be generated incorrectly, because Promob when reversing (mirroring) the piece the machining has its inverted points as well.
Thus, the cases that may be presented are:
- Incorrect machining position in relation to the zero point of the piece.
- Reverse tool offset between right and left.
- Deformation of the machining, if it is constructed with arches and lines.
- Loss of the application plan of the banding tapes.
IMPORTANT: This situation does not apply to machining created with the slot registration tool.
Solution 1: CANMIRROR with False value
1. When creating a piece that has machining indexed in the Builder tab, apply the CANMIRROR attribute with the value false.
Solution: duplicate item
1. Duplicate the registration of this item so that it is used one as left and the other as right. As is the case, for example, os ports that receive machining.