When submitting projects to the Builder Plugins can occur the following situations:
- The files not generate the registered machining;
- The machining behaviors in the generated file do not conform to the expected.
These situations occur because items are being used that have geometry drawing with edited profile, and they cannot have machining indexed in the Builder tab.
- Example of part with geometry drawing and edited profile:
- Example of machining inserted in a part with edited profile:
1. Register a visual only option, make a registration that maintains the profile of the edited geometry, but without registered machining.
2. Register an option that manages Builder operations, applying the necessary machining , but maintaining the geometry with a straight profile.