When submitting projects to the Builder Plugins can occur the following situations:
- The files not generate the registered machining;
- The machining behaviors in the generated file do not conform to the expected.
Why does it happens?
These situations occur because:
- Items are being used that have geometry drawing with edited profile, and they cannot have machining indexed in the Builder tab.
- Using parts with Custom Resizing, if you have such a part in a module, when you change the part profile, or when you have editing in the part profile, Promob does not identify the face points, and thus Builder does not generate the documentation correctly.
- Example of part with geometry drawing and edited profile:
- Example of machining inserted in a part with edited profile:
- Example of a part with Custom Resizing:
What to do?
1. Register a visual only option, make a registration that maintains the profile of the edited geometry, but without registered machining.
2. Register an option that manages Builder operations, applying the necessary machining, but maintaining the geometry with a straight profile.