Available from version:
- Plugin Builder 18.104.22.168 o higher
It is possible to define a different procedure for each machining and slotting process, thus allowing to execute of the operations linked to processes using tools specifically configured for the process, tools configured for normal operations, or not to perform the operations linked to the process.
Click directly on your question, in the following items below:
There are three configuration options, they are:
1. Enabled with Slot Tool or Enable Machinig Tool: the operations linked to this process will be performed using the tool selected in the Machining tool/Slot tool option.
2. Enable with Slot Process Tool or Enable Machining Process Tool: operations linked to this process will be performed using the tool selected in the Process Machining Tool/ Process Slot option.
3. Disabled: operations linked to this process will not be executed, generating an .inf extension file stating that such an operation will not be performed, because the process is disabled.
How to perform the configuration
1. Go to the CNC Setup - machine model to be configured - machine to be configured - Setups
2. Go to Slot processes or Machining processes and set the desired configuration:
IMPORTANT: By default, this will be the Machining Tool Enabled/ Slot Tool enabled setting. If you already have setups configured, you need to revise the process settings as this has changed the setting.
Machining and Slitting Process Information
From Plugin Builder version 22.214.171.124 and Plugin Builder Xml 126.96.36.199, slitting and machining operations that have linked processes, is generated the information about the linked process, containing the information: Process Type, when configured for Enabled with Machining Tool and Enabled with Machining Process Tool.
In the SlotProcess information, the slot Process Type linked to the operation will be displayed.
- Example of presentation of the SlotProcess information that will be inserted:
The MachiningProcess information will show the Type of Machining Process linked to the operation.
- Example of the presentation of the MaschiningProcess information that will be inserted: