Available from version:
- Plugin Builder 184.108.40.206 o higher
You can define a different procedure for each machining and tearing process, thus allowing you to perform the linked operations processes using tools configured specifically for the process, tools configured for normal operations or do not perform the operations linked to the process.
There are three configuration options, they are:
1. Enabled with Slot Tool or Enable Machinig Tool: the operations linked to this process will be performed using the tool selected in the Machining tool/Slot tool option.
2. Enable with Slot Process Tool or Enable Machining Process Tool: operations linked to this process will be performed using the tool selected in the Process Machining Tool/ Process Slot option.
3. Disabled: operations linked to this process will not be executed, generating an .inf extension file stating that such an operation will not be performed, because the process is disabled.
How to perform the configuration
1. Go to the CNC Setup - machine model to be configured - machine to be configured - Setups
2. Go to Slot processes or Machining processes and set the desired configuration:
IMPORTANT: By default, this will be the Machining Tool Enabled/ Slot Tool enabled setting. If you already have setups configured, you need to revise the process settings as this has changed the setting.