You can differentiate edge ribbons in the cut plan, thus adding the color option fo ribbons and captions by item type.
To enable colors:
1. Go to Visualization.
2. To set color in parts, check Shape Color, and update the cut plan.
3. To set the color of edge ribbon, check Edge - Color, and update the cut plan.
Customizing cut plan colors
There are four cut plan customization options:
1. Black and White
2. White pieces with colored edge ribbons:
3. Colored pieces with black edge ribbons:
4. Colored pieces with colored edge ribbons.
IMPORTANT: The differentiation by type of edge ribbon is also displayed in the caption, represented by the name registered on the border tape.
You can also set colors at print time by selecting what you want to change the color setting.