The duplicate renewal and acquisition payment slip is made through the Portal Promob.
You can issue the duplicate payment slip only in the following cases:
- When the order is in Approved status and is still due.
- In cases of loss payment slip.
- When the payment slip expired on the weekend and no payment was made.
IMPORTANT: if the payment slip is overdue, o the order is in Canceled status, you must generate a new renewal order on the Promob Portal. For more information, click here.
To issue the duplicate payment slip of exchange, do the following:
1. Login to the Promob Portal with the email and password of the desired account.
2. Go to Services - Generate Bank Slip, the orders that allow the generation of the duplicate payment slip will be displayed.
3. The orders that allow the generation of the duplicate payment slip will be displayed.
4. Enter the order number you want to generate the slip and click OK.
5. The information of the searched order is displayed, click in Generate Bank Slip.
6. The payment slip will be displayed on a new web browser page. Click the Print button, and select the printer to use.