Plugin Builder – 184.108.40.206 or higher
Plugin Insight ERP – 220.127.116.11 or higher
- Aggregate Description
It will be used to identify the aggregate description as it is used in the aggregate register. The information will be identified in the Description field.
IMPORTANT: when generating the integration XML file, an attribute named INSERT_DESCRIPTION will be generated, which will inform the description of the aggregate according to the Promob Catalog registration.
It is required to create three new attributes, they must be contained in a new Insight name grouping.
IMPORTANT: none of them can be Database type.
1. TOP_SUR: must enter the material name on the top of the part.
- ID: TOP_SUR
- Name: Top Surface
- Description: Set top surface
2. BOT_SUR: must enter the material name on the underside of the part.
- ID: BOT_SUR
- Name: Bottom Surface
- Description: Set bottom surface
3. MAT_COR: must inform the material name that the part is compound.
- ID: MAT_COR
- Name: Material Core
- Descrição: Set material core
After created the attributes, apply this to parts and this information should be fetched from the material being used in the environment.
When generating the integration file, the following attributes will be generated:
- TOPSURFACE: Superior face material
- BOTTOMSURFACE: Inferior face material
- CORE: material that is made up of sheet metal.
In the integration xml the following part data will be generated:
- No: Border ordering
- Reference: Applied edge reference
- Surface: Edge material
- Length: Edge height
- Width: Edge width
- Thickness: edge thickness
If a part profile has no border, this data is not displayed.