Available from version:
Plugin Builder 220.127.116.11 or higher
The PARK function causes the machine to move the head to the parking/stopping zone at the end of the CNC program execution, thus giving the operator access to the part.
The Stop Type PARK function is a configurable option only for machines that have the following integration systems in their configuration:
- Maestro version 1.00.014 or higher
- Maestro with label version 1.00.014 or higher
IMPORTANT: Some machines by default generate the PARK command in all their programs, they will have the PARK function stop type option only when Use PARK function is selected.
1. In the machine Setup, access the Technical Data.
2. Check Use PARK function.
3. If the Use PARK Function is not available for selection, and the PARK Function is available, then the machine you use will perform the PARK function by default. But still, allows you to select the type of stop, as follows:
There are three stop options, they are:
- No Stop: at the end of program execution, the head will move to the paring/ stop point.
- Stop waiting for Start: at the end of the program execution, you must press the Start button on the machine so that the head will move to the parking/stopping point.
- Stop with release and standby for start: at the end of the program execution, the machine releases the suction part and then the Start button on the machine must be pressed, so that the head will move to the parking/stopping point.