IMPORTANT: TO include products in the price list, they must already be included in the product register.
1. Acess the Manager.
2. Enter your company, username and password information.
3. In Manager, go to Start - Catalogs - Prices Tables.
4. Select the table to which you want to import the products, click Import, and select the file containing the information for the products you wnt to register and click Next.
IMPORTANT: Use the information from the supplied Promob customization spreadsheet or exported according to the rate card export.
5. The products being imported will be displayed.
6. In steps 2,3 and 4, click Next.
IMPORTANT: Verify that the Cost Reference and Price column are defined with descriptioin Cost Reference and Price.
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
In step 4, the number of valid items to import will displayed, and if you have items with warning will also be displayed.
7. In Price Import Wizard, you will see how many products are importing into the table, and if you have products with warning, they will also be displayed.