Available from version Plugin Builder 220.127.116.11
IMPORTANT: functionality only available for the ISO Code Plugin.
This functionality has the purpose of enabling the use of cutters to perform drilling operations instead of drills.
1. From the Configuration screen, select the machine you want, and select Setups.
2. Go to Holes behave as circular machining, and select.
3. In the menu Minimum diameter for holes to behave as circular machining operations, make adjustments as desired.
4. The drilling operations of all parts having a diameter equal to or greater than the defined value are converted into circular machining.
- This option only appears if the Drill Holes and Make Machining options are marked.
- The holes converted to circular machining follow all the evaluations and restrictions available for machining.