Available from version: Plugin Builder - 18.104.22.168
It is possible to choose the type of machining to be performed on through-hole machining, with the available options being: Force Contour, Force Pocket, and Default.
To choose the type of machining:
1. Access the machine setup through Promob:
2. In the setup of the desired machine, it is necessary to enable the option Perform Machining.
3. When selecting the option to Perform Machining, the options in the Machining Type field are displayed.
There are three available options for machining types, which are:
- Force Contour: This option ensures that through-hole machining are always generated as contour type, regardless of the registered machining type. For example, when performing an interior/emptying through-hole machining and force contour, it will be generated as contour type.
- Force Pocket: This option follows the same concept, but in reverse. By enabling it, the passing machining will always be generated as a type emptying, regardless of the type of machining registered. Thus, even if the customer has specified a passing machining as a contour, when forcing emptying, it will be generated as emptying.
- Default: This option will follow the customer’s registration. If the customer has created a cross machining as contour, the Default option will generate it as contour. Similarly, if the customer has created a through machining as internal/emptying, the Default option will generate it as emptying. The Default option will respect the individual settings defined by the customer for each type of through machining.