- The releases are made gradually, so it is possible that your Promob is not in the latest version. To receive it, update your Promob.
- To check the versions referring to the Promob Maker system, click here.
See below the latest news from the Promob Maker NA library:
V.03 R05 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Was included two new models for doors and fronts. It can be found on Layouts Configuration - Doors / Fronts – Glass Door and Layouts Configuration - Doors / Fronts – Frame Only.
2. Update was made in the textures available on the Metals tab.
3. Update was made in the Pocket Screw Frame Atributes. Now it’s possible to choice between the options, Use it or do not use it, Maximum distance between screws and Screw Used (dimensions). It can be found on Layouts Configuration – Hardware - Screw for Frame/ Pocket Screw.
4. Was included the Platform Toekick Box for supporting cabinets on Library – Compositions.
5. Updated the Oblique Corners Modules on Library. Now its has an option to edit the dimension of each side. The A and B option do not consider any standard angles of the door, and allow to edit the dimensions manually.
1. Fixed the situation, which the Maker NA icon, of identity, was displayed incorrectly into Identity folder. (1815464)
V.03 R04 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Was included Drawers with no front on Build Closet.
2. Updated the textures available on the Metals tab.
1. Fixed the situation where did not shown correctly the images from reports. (1812612)
2. Corrected the situation where the components of the doors were without a defined description on technical drawing. (1812182)
3. Corrected the situation where the Panels tab on Features Configurator was not displayed. (1811590)
4. Fixed the situation where a unconformity was shown when was selected the option Separated Parts on Features Configurator - Doors / Fronts. (1811584)
5. Corrected the situation where the modules did not follow correctly the configuration from Features Configurator when used the constructive model Mitered Butt Joint. (1811589)
6. Fixed the situation where extra items of the doors were displayed on report. (1811583)
7. Fixed the situation where even when applying the values for the settings Shaker Door Thickness or Thickness Crossbar the door remains with the initial measurement. (1811580)
8. Fixed the situation where the Parameter “G” was not displayed on the slide of the door. (1811585)
9. Fixed the situation where the edge band measure was not budgeting correctly and: (1811588)
- Square dimensions must be presented as the following:
- ○ square feet = ft² or sq.ft
- ○ square yard = yd² or sq.yd
- ○ square meter = m² or sq.m
- ○ square feet = ft² or sq.ft
- Inch abbreviation must be In.
10. Corrected the situation where some items were in the wrong category when clicking the home folder of the Features Configurator. (1811579)
11. Fixed the situation where the attribute for applying indentation of the constructive method Dovetail was not working correctly. (1811586)
12. Corrected the situation where the side panel and bottom were displayed even when the option to remove it from the module was selected. (1808090)
13. Fixed the situation where the drawers Ball Bearing and Undermount were not working correctly. (1811958)
V.03 R03 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Was included a new constructive model for doors and fronts. Now it’s possible to choose between Single Item (all doors and fronts), Separated Parts (all doors and fronts) or Machining (Shaker’s doors and fronts) assembly methods. Also, it’s possible to configurate the parameters of the item, like the thickness or dimension of each piece used for the construction of the door/front. It can be found on Standard – Doors/ Fronts on Layouts Configuration.
5 Piece Raised Panel
5 Piece Recessed
Miter Frame Flat Panel
Miter Frame Raised Panel
1. Fixed the situation where the Toe Kick in Cabinet Builder – Closets – Turning Doors w/ Toekick was displayed even when the option to remove it from the module was selected. (1802117)
V.03 R02 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Was included two new constructive models for drawers modules. This model is the Dovetail Construction, and it has two options to choose: Dovetail Joint and Half-Blind Dovetail Joint. Both are available in the Library and in the Closets Builder. It can be found at Kitchens FF / Kitchens FL / Closets – Structure – Drawer Box – General – Parameter A.
2. Included an option to define measure units of items. Available on Features Configurator.
3. Fixed the visual form of the Milling (Circle and Square) on the modules. Now it’s possible to see through the piece which is receiving the machine operation.
V.03 R01 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Was included a new constructive model for Cabinet modules. This model is the Mitered Butt Joint and be able on library and Closets Builder.
2. Was included a new constructive model for Base and Tall Tab’s modules. These model is the Standard and is able at Kitchens FL on Library and Cabinet Builder.
3. Was included a Vertical Stretcher option for FL Construction. Now it’s possible choose between Horizontal and Vertical options for the Base and Tall tabs modules.
1. Fixed the situation where the Default Value of Sheet Board Variation like already was not like already had been defined previously. (1802075)
2. Fixed the situation where an extra toe kick was associated on Turning Door w/ Toekick Modules on Cabinet Builder - Closets . (1799785)
3. Fixed the situation where the parameter “E” at Kitchens FL – Structure – Blind Dado Construction on Layouts Configuration was not displayed. (1802087)
4. Fixed the nomenclature from Blind Dado to Dado Construction at Fittings - Kitchens FL – General – Parameter A on Layouts Configuration. (1802081)
5. Fixed the situation where the Back Panel in Cabinet Builder - Closets was displayed even when the option to remove it from the module was selected.(1802111)
V.03 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Added new materials to the Materials tab: Egger, Fennix and Tafisa. Available on Material selection.
2. New items available on Panels Tab: include Board Panels, Honeycomb Panels and Filler Panels. Dimensions can be set on layout configurator. (1766884)
3. Added Flush Inset Appliances, available at Cabinet Builder.
4. Default material changed from white to a new generic material, this allows a custom register of white material. Available on standard models.
1. Corrected the situation where it was not possible to exclude the front stretcher of the module built in the cabinet builder. (1797479)
2. Fixed the situation where Minifix drilling position is not matching with wood dowel. (1799025)
3. Corrected the translation of the word Discount, the right term for that is reveal. (1798755 )
4. Corrected the situation where it was not possible to make adjustments to the drawer dimensions in the Layout Configurator in Kitchens FL - Dimensions - Drawers - General - Height. (1798259)
V.2 R.11 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Was included an independent Glass item on library available inside the Accessories tab;
2. Was included on Layouts Configuration – Hardware - Holemaking an option of set Hole to fix the Hinges, Drawer Tracks and Support for Shelves;
1. Fixed the situation where the module from Single Rabbet Joint didn't use the operation to join the components. (1789436)
2. Fixed the situation where some previews of Style Drawer were missing. (1767710)
3. Included an option of module Base Cabinet on Kitchens FL; (1777582)
4. Included an option of vertical division which divide the other components of the module on Cabinet Builder - Wall cabinets; (1777580)
6. Fixed the situation where the Automatic Function for Countertop and Baseboard was missing on Closets Builder - Kitchens FL and Closets Builder - Kitchens FF. (1777347)
7. Fixed the Wall Liftup Cabinets width maximum dimension from 24'' to 47'' (inches), on Kitchens FL - Wall - Cabinets and Kitchens FF – Wall – Cabinets. (1789427)
8. Fixed the Wall Liftup Cabinets width maximum dimension from 24'' to 47'' (inches) on Kitchens FL - Base - Cabinet’s w/ Drawers and Kitchens FF - Base - Cabinets w/ Drawers. (1789417)
9. Fixed the position of the Plastic Legs. It was being inserted in front of the toe kicks. (1789439)
10. Fixed the situation where the Automatic Function didn’t work in the modules Kitchens FF - Base - Corners and Kitchens FL - Base - Corners. (1789426 e 1789424)
11. Fixed the situation where were used the Cabinet Builder to design a base cabinet with a bin accessory, part of the bin structure goes through the door. (1784452)
12. Replaced the wrong message which was shown on the attributes from Configurator - Standard – Measure to the correct message: In case these options are changes, please make sure prices related to the materials are updated on the Prices Configurator to the selection made. (1788676)
13. Fixed the situation where the builder's wall cabinet was using the top and bottom rail widths from the base layout configuration settings. (1790641)
14. Fixed the situation where issues on assembly of the Shaker Doors/Fronts occurs after the latest update (1794766)
V.2 R.10 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. All library parts were associated with the Jaragua CNC Solid Plugin. (1776158)
1. Fixed the situation of the face frame base cabinet rail width was display incorrected. (1785889)
2. Fixed the situation where the Blum items were not in the budget. (1773110)
3. Corrected translations of shelves and divisions. (1782139)
4. Corrected the nomenclatures of the Budget / Order options. (1775220)
5. Fixed the situation where line boring values were being converted to inches, adjusted the attribute setting. (1786113)
V.2 R.9 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Replaced the layer description of Ceiling Definition from Ceil for Ceiling and layer description of Light Definition from Luz for Light. (1776512)
2. Replaced the existing wall rulers on the current version for the new rule Level Line (3" - 32" - 60" - 75" - 92")”. (1770937 and 1776322)
3. Fixed the situation where it was not possible to edit the width of the Countertop Dimension item on Tooping wizard. (1777348)
4. Fixed the situation where some materials were missing the translation that was previously performed in requests 1760856, 1760864 and 1760861. (1777672)
5. Fixed the situation where some new materials that were included in version V.2 R.8 were not displayed. (1777673)
6. Fixed the title of the group Glass|Acrylics|Ceramics for Glass | Acrylics | Ceramics. (1775668)
7. Fixed the situation where it was not possible to edit the dimensions of the Closets drawers. (1777583)
8. Reordered the new Tafisa and Finsa materials for the current brand option. (1775638)
9. Fixed the situation where the material and layer were not displayed in the Tube Hanguer - Builder Cabinet item. (1777584)
V.2 R.8 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where the hardware of the shelves had the wrong attribute applied, causing it not to follow the correct pattern, specific attributes of distance were created for the hardware of shelves. (1771502)
2. Specific rules apply for the different runners models. (1771503 )
3. Fixed a situation where the frame was incorrectly positioned. (1772430)
1. Inclusion of the materials:
- First Dance
- Golden Light
- Brass Brand
- Crème de la Crème
- Treasure Trove
- New Wave
- Winter Fun
- Weekend Gateway
- Casting a First Light
- Arauco NA
- Prism TFL
- AF225 Black Ice
- AF232 Natural Linen
- SF233 Fossil
- W919 Cotton White
- TFL Basics
- BLK100 Black
- SF100 Victorian White
- SF213 Fog Grey
- WF100 Desert Glow
- Perfect Sense
- Premium White
- Light Grey
- White Halifax Oak
- Hardrock Maple
- Amber Pearwood
- Bianco Dover
- Beige Arizona
- Nero Ingo
- NTM Bloom
- Rosso Askja
- Azzurro Naxos
- Giallo Kashmir
- Verde Brac
- Acciaio Hamilton
- Argento Dukat
- Oro Cortez
- Formica NA
- Dover White
- New Burgundy
- Engineered Quartz
- Paloma Polar
- Carrara Envision
- Neo Cloud
- Stone Marble
- Carrara Bianco
- Portico Mable
- White Marble Herringbone
- Bosse Cedar
- Calacatta Volengo
- Solid Surface
- Monte Amiata
- Satin Stainless
- Thinscape Performance Tops
- Distressed Pine
- Quartzite Falls
- Spanish Limestone
V.2 R.7 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where fixing the drawer front with the false front, was not generating hardware.
2. Fixed the situation where the screw did not generate drilling.
3. Epoxi option missing on Drawers: The attributes related to the Epoxy Drawers model have been changed, as this model doesn’t exist in the library. (1771505)
4. Runner drilling missed: Fixed the situation where the drill markings for the slides were not being made on the sides. (1771507)
5. Plate board Reference Assembling: The plate structures have been changed so that the thickness doesn’t add zero when it is less than 10 mm. (1769290)
6. Edge band Reference Assembling: Created formula so that when assembling the reference of the edge band, the thickness is rounded according to the API. (1769294)
7. Dowel remaining on Cabinet Construction: Fixed the situation where, the attribute defined the removal of dowels in the construction, but the kickboard remained with dowels. (1771500)
1. Available the Rabbet joint in the Features Configurator the Line Boring.
V.2 R.6 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where when selecting fixed shelves, if you selected the gap to insert the shelves, they changed and an incorrect shelf called copy was displayed.
1. Available in the Features Configurator the line Boring.
2. Inserted the Wood Item option in the Modules on Compositions - Wood Component, properties are so available in the Features Configurator on Compositions Tab.
3. Is now possible to set minimum and maximum sheet dimension for compositions items on Features Configurator.
V.2 R.5 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where when a module was inserted with 1 door, the configured retreat were not respected.(1764878 )
2. Fixed the situation where the layout configuration don't apply to the Cabinet Builder modulation in Kitchen library. (1764881)
1. Made the Kick board for Toe kick and Plastic Legs boxes in the Automatic Functions.
V.2 R.4| Design - Produce - Automate
1. Fixed the situation where when inserting a bin can in any kitchen builder row the bin can was positioned outside the module. (1756871)
2. Corrected the situation where when inserting double bin cans in the cabinet builder in the lower kitchen modules, they were positioned out of the Cabinet. (1738393)
3. Fixed the translation of the name of some materials. (1760856, 1760861, 1760864)
4. Corrected the situation where the item with reference not assembled. (1760855)
5. Corrected the situation where the Handle Positioning Service in the closet line was incorrect.
1. Made the False Drawer option available in the Style tab.
V.2 R.3 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Adjustment made to the Back Panel description. (1758578)
2. Adjusted the model names of the drawer formats. (1758574)
3. Corrected the situation in which the Commercial Door Reference lines did not have the reference registered in the item. (1759703)
4. Adjusted the Crossbar description for base of the cabinets. (1758546)
5. Corrected the image representing the Crossbar in the Features Configurator.(1723165 )
1. Inserted the Drawer Depth option that allows the user to define a specific depth for each drawer, through the Properties tab.
2. Inserted the option for Base Corners with top in the Features Configurator, and included on Features Configurator - Structure - Components Visibility - Base Corners.
V.2 R.2 | Design - Produce - Automate
1. Corrected the image of representation of the Corners Back Stretcher in the Features Configurator. (1730379)
2. Corrected the image of the Drawer Box module representation in the Features Configurator.( 1756351 )
3. Corrected the A&B measurement image of the Corner module representation in the Features Configurator. (1734120)
4. Changed the tab name from Electros to Appliance. (1721126)
5. Corrected the situation where Material CuttingCode not assembled on the csv for Doors. (1758560)
6. Corrected the Kit FL Countertop missing representation. (1756358)
1. Added new construction model Dado Construction - Through.
2. Added new construction model Dado Construction - Half Blind.
3. Added new construction model Dado Construction - Blind.