From the moment that you have a link with a company, that is after your request has been accepted, proposals for installations of the linked company can be received in the Proposals for Installations tab on the App's home screen. However, an installation can be linked in two ways, where the company can send an installation directly to one or more installers. Check it out below:
1. Installation sent by the Company directly to you installer
- This link happens when you were chosen by the company to carry out the assembly and installation of a specific project.
- In such cases, the installation will be automatically displayed on the My Installations tab and not on the Installed Proposals tab.
- For the company to forward it directly to you, it is necessary that you already have a link with the company, otherwise it will not be forwarded directly.
2. Installation sent by the Company to more than one installer
- This installation is advertised by the Company, which expresses the need for an installation service for any user of the App who is already linked to it.
- After accepting the installation offered, it will no longer be displayed to other users linked to the company.
- All Installation Proposals may be rejected by you if it is not in your interest.
- Clicking on the proposal will display the Accept and Decline buttons.